Saturday, July 19, 2008


I lost my Pocky yesterday because I didn't cherish it and hold onto it tight enough so it dropped.
I lost my Coke today because I didn't cherish it and hold onto it tight enough so it dropped.
I lost S then because I didn't cherish her and hold onto her tight enough so she left.

So now am I supposed to hold onto it tightly or not?
I really don't know.

I thought I didn't hold onto it very tightly, but I guess somehow I did.

What happened to 'I know what to do'..

Fuck you Jonas.

It just gets so uncertain.
I don't even know what's the point of doing anything now.
Nothing makes sense anymore.
Nothing.

My flava was expressed on 2:04 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives