Discussed with May and Martin about the AGM performance until 4.30AM. Then I just finished choreographing Chain Hang Low and I personally think it sucks to the max. We seriously need to complete 2 more choreos so we can teach everyone by tonight but May and Martin are sleeping. Can't blame them because they are really very tired. Now I'm going to try to complete the When I Grow Up choreo so I can go to school at 7.30 and sleep outside the tutorial room until 9 like some fucking loser. Hopefully I can think of a complete storyline in my dreams. Jonas you can do it! The performance will be a dope one! It will!
brother: You always sleep like a pig and now you are actually giving up your sleeping time because of dancing. *shakes head*
:/
Peace
My flava was expressed on 6:58 AM
the hotdog
.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION