Thursday, June 19, 2008


This is the last week of the holidays.
And in fact I'm actually looking forward to school.

When I think carefully why I don't feel like how I did few years back,
I guess it's because few years back,
I look forward to holidays because of the freedom I will get.
But now, I feel that there is not much difference between holidays and school.

For the past week,
I was quite inactive because of injuries.
I injured my toe first.
I can't walk around much so I stayed at home.
And next my hand got sprained.
So really didn't do much.


Went to school to meet up with group peeps to do our project.
To be precise, I LIMPED to school with my toe injury.
I got pissed at survey monkey because they only allow 10 survey questions when we have 16 questions.
Made me pissed because it's troublesome to input the questions and ended up it was useless.
But at least we managed to complete our POM project.

Rushed down to Keith's chalet after that.
I personally experienced some eerie stuff but it was fun.
I was asking Huiwen to step on my foot because she said she want to step on my injured toe.
But being the 'nice' girl she is,
she didn't do it. (:
Watching Sebes gamble was really very interesting,
because he knows how to play with the banker's mind.
Spent the night playing truth or dare and seriously this time round it was very enjoyable.

This was taken from Huiwen's blog and I laughed when I saw it so decided to copy it here.

'The funniest thing is, we are gambling upstair and downstair, we were playing very small at upstair and jonas lost quite a lot and he decided to try his luck with the last $5 he have at downstair, but ended, he lost everything. Hahaha'

Laugh laugh laugh, funny ah.
Lol.

Went home the second morning to change and immediately rushed to school for concert training.
Wore my fresh new kicks for the first time and they felt good! :D
After the training, went straight back to the chalet.
We played games like murderer and polar bear.
I enjoyed those games because I used to play all these games often in the past with my wushu friends.
It is more than 5 years ago already.
Chowlin and Sebes came back with all the food and the food is good.
Watched them gamble again.
That night was pretty interesting but I don't wanna blog about it.

Now I need to rush my projects or I'm dead.

Peace

My flava was expressed on 9:48 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives