Monday, June 23, 2008


Okaaaaaaaaaay.
I actually wanted to copy paste Ash's entry today so I don't have to blog.
SOMEHOW, cannot!
He says no copyright. :/
Fine, I am lazy. :/

I AM GOING TO START OFF BEING AN ANGRY CHILD.
EURO 2008 THINK THEY CUTE.
PREVIOUS 2 QUATERFINALS GO TO EXTRA TIME.
END SO LATE.
THEN I SLEEP LATE.
THEN I WAKE UP LATE.

TODAY I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET ASH IN TP AT 11AM.
AND I WOKE UP AT 12!!!!

WHOSE FAULT?!
*background screams* EURO 2008!

Okay back to the cool calm dude I am.
So you know how I woke up?
Ash phoned my house. :/
The moment I wake up I went like,
HOLY SHIT!

WHOSE FAULT?!
*background screams* EURO 2008!

So the conversation went like this.

Ash: Hello, can I speak to Jonas?
Me: Yah.. You are? OH ASH OH MY GOD!
Ash: Oh, you still at home. I overslept.
Me: Ahhh good!
Ash: Don't worry Harris also seems to just woke up.
Me: Ahhh good!
Ash: So meet at 1.
Me: Ok set! Bye.

:D

Then when I saw him we had another amusing conversation.
I shall tell you guys first, we met up to session together.
So...

Me: (Looks at Ash's slippers) Ash, where's your shoes?
Ash: OH YA, I forgot to bring!
Me: You cute ah, ask you come breaking, you never bring shoes.

We ate at KFC for lunch and wanted to go to hand up our CSA project.
The school gates were closed so we thought the school was closed.
So we climbed over the gate at the overhead bridge and acted like 2 burglars.
We were like avoiding the guards and we stopped at the ATM machine.
Ended up we didn't know where to hand up our work and we thought we also can't session in school since it's closed.
So we need to get out right?
We CLIMBED out. :D
One uncle saw us and was shouting at us but we just ran off. (:
Ended up we forgot we can actually just walk into school from the stairs LEGALLY. -.-
Nevermind, climbing was fun anyway.
Like playing Police & Thief.

After that we went to TM because Ash needed shoes and there are cheap Puma shoes on sale.
There weren't many colors left but Ash manage to get a pair that he quite like.
Then he realised he don't have socks!
So we went on to find socks starting with Isetan.
The socks there are like damn expensive. -.-
We ended up buying socks from Baleno because it's the cheapest we can find there.

After that we walked to Tampines Central CC, and we stopped at a pavilion nearby to slack first because it's still early.
Then Xueyi called me.

Me: Do you know the secret of the deep blue sea?
Xy: No.
Me: You know why?
Xy: Why?
Me: Because it is too deep.

Then she tried to crack a joke.

Xy: There are 2 cookies. Cookie A and Cookie B.
Cookie A said,"It is so hot in here."
Cookie B said in amazement,"Wow, a talking cookie."
Me: Your joke sucks. I think mine's better.

Random moments.

Me: You should not drink 100 plus but drink water instead because water is HARDCORE.
There is this article that says water is HARDCORE and 100 plus can't be hardcore because it is a soft drink and there is a 'soft' word!

Me: I am your bra because I am closest to your heart.
Xy: Noooooooooo.
Me: I'm not closest to your heart?
Xy: Noooooooooo.
Me: Okay then I'm your shirt.
Xy: Noooooooooo.
Me: Okay then I'm your jacket?
Xy: Noooooooooo.
Me: Then??
Xy: Er.. don't know.

Me: Hi nice to meet you, you are?
Xy: Hi I'm XY.
Me: Oh okay, I'm Z. Together we are.. XYZ.

K fine, I already said random moments.

Session was fun but quite disappointing for me because I haven't practised in a week already due to injuries.
In fact, I haven't recovered yet so I shouldn't even session today but who cares.
I miss dancing like hellll. :/

WHOSE FAULT?!
*background screams* EURO 2008!

Ohya come to think of it,
should I watch Spain vs Italy?
I need to reach school at 8 tomorrow to hand up my project because the deadline is 9AM.
And guess what time does my school start?
3pm. -.-

WHOSE FAULT?!
*background screams* EURO 2008!

Peace

My flava was expressed on 1:47 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives