Saturday, May 03, 2008


Today is a nice day!

Alright let's start off with school.
Supposed to be in school at 9am for lecture.
Didn't feel well so...
PON LECTURE :D

Went to school at 12.30 with Qiyang after having lunch together.
Actually wanted to do something...
But plan failed. ):

Met up with Shawn, Shuhan, Anthony at ITAS and chatted.
Had Lab lesson so had to leave.
Lab was surprisingly not bad.
Learnt some simple stuff about Excel and was surfing the net most of the times. HAHA.

Unknowingly 3 hours was over and I went to session with the usual people.
Session was fun like usual. :D
Can't really explain it in words.
So I shall use some pictures to help.


Kenneth teaching them how to do Skeeter Rabbit

This are Gary's speakers and what we usually use for session.
Dope right.


Random

Martin, my dancing master :D
He's dope!

After session we went for dinner together and yea full of fun too!
And show you guys one last picture before I end this post.


My dancing grandmaster and my dancing master. :D
I'm like the big noob compared to them.
NEVERMIND, I'll train!
Hoho. (:

Peace

My flava was expressed on 3:38 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives