Friday, May 09, 2008
The opportunity cost of an action is the highest-valued alternative forgone.
For example, your school canteen is famous for the chicken rice and laksa.
The opportunity cost of buying a plate of chicken rice with $3 is the plate of laksa forgone.
Get it?
You may not get it from there.
But why I'm writing that shit above is because I'm going to talk about opportunity cost in this entry.
You might or might not know that for the past 3 weeks in school,
I have been dancing almost everyday after school.
And from my previous posts you will see entries about Phantos.
Yea I do like Phantos a lot.
But now I guess I am actually experiencing opportunity cost just using these 2 things,
Phantos & Dance.
Because of dance practices,
I have not gone for Phantos outings/dinners/lunch anymore which is happening almost everyday.
The bond between them improves everytime while I am just dancing everytime.
So for dance practices, I forgo the time I could spend with Phantos.
And it doesn't only apply for Phantos.
I don't spend time with my classmates other than tutorials.
Why only tutorials?
Because I don't go for lectures.
HAHA.
Okay not the point,
so yeah.
I'll be wondering,
whether this is all worth it.
And I have decided and told myself this,
'Make sure all this time spent on dancing instead of other stuff is worth it by showing them you didn't spend all this time for nothing.'
So I am going to work hard!
And I'll also work hard enough to become a member of Flair Nation!
Hohoho.
Peace
My flava was expressed on 12:35 AM