Monday, May 12, 2008
Okay people.
This entry will be entirely for replying tags.
Okay fine whatever not entirely since there is this bloody paragraph here.
WHATEVER JONAS.
Right...
So here goes.
May: OF COURSE. Dinner soon :DVeronica: YES! It's like amazing someone can actually be more retarded than me. I thought I was the most retarded person alive whenever I acted like one. ONLY WHEN I ACT LIKE A RETARD OKAY. I'm normal most of the times. (:Russcull: HAHA. Sure! :D I'm actually practising something that MIGHT break my neck though. Shuhan: Of course, it's MY blog. *swings fringe like a bimbo* HAHADol: Hahaha, nice right. Just like me, I know.Joel: YO ! HA 5!Yanti: I knew it, just waiting for you to say it. HAHA. I miss you too lah. :/Jing: And I miss you too, don't be jealous dearest popping mate. :DJasmine: Haha, make you people find what. More fun. (:Doneeeeeeee.(:
Peace
My flava was expressed on 12:43 AM