Friday, May 30, 2008


Oh well.
I realised I should just reply Dave/Cherie/Mavin/NASS-Gwen just using an entry.
Oh ya,
I better reply them individually since that's what they want me to believe.
So I'll believe that they are all different individuals who all come to my blog using the same internet connection which explains why they have the same IP somehow or another.
Alright to the point.

Firstly,
something that I wanted to ask but forgot previously.
Kid, what's with the tag about me end up hanging around esplanade dancing?
The last time I went there was half a year ago so actually I don't hang around there anymore.

And yea,
what type of superhuman power you possess that tells you I'm trying TO hard.
Oh sorry I meant TOO hard.
I don't know what I'm trying to do, so what is it anyway, kid?

To the other person who shares Dave/Cherie/Gwen's IP address, Mavin,
I've faced the fact that there are people who hates me, but not everyone.
Maybe your social circle is small and you happen to only know people who hates me,
too bad for you then.

And yes to my previous schoolmate, Gwen,
Yea I was shit in secondary school, and so were you. :)
If I'm worse now, you are worse than me.
Dave said he don't even know me that's why he doesn't say it in my face.
Well, you do know me so you can come say it in my face if you dare.
If you do, find me in TP.

So Dave, if you want to know more about me,
you can always ask Gwen.
Since somehow or another, you two share the same IP.
And besides,
who said you have to know me to say it in my face?
It still shows you are a very 'brave adult'.

Anyway, you all should seriously meet up together someday,
which I seriously wonder how,
to come and confront me in TP.
You all share the same IP so it should be easy to get together.

For Dove and Pete,
it's easier to believe they aren't my friends since we don't have the same IP.
Unless you guys have such a great imagination and think that I'll go to different places and tag with different names.
If you REALLY think that way,
suit yourself, I can't help it. (:

So anyway,
you guys can continue being the 'brave adults' you are and continue doing this,
which has no effect whatsoever on me unless of course you want to talk about replying.
I won't reply your tags anymore because after all,
all these tags revolve around the same thing,
cowardly kids in front of their screens trying too hard to affect me using criticisms.
I'll actually look forward to you guys proving me wrong though.
Bye kids & hope to see you people in TP.

(By the way, I already tried my best to treat all of you as different individuals)

Peace

My flava was expressed on 11:22 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives