Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Backflipppppppppppp.
Yes I'm training it now.
And biggest barrier I need to break through is not technically, but mentally.
I always hesitate right at the moment I jump,
which could lead to fatal injuries or even death if I do that on hard ground.
Grrr, I must get it soon.
You people just wait...
Next the most important part about today.
I finally met someone who is more cui than Yanti.
It's the guy serving me, Harris and Qiyang at the prata place opposite school.
Firstly,
me and Qiyang ordered Cheese Prata with sausage.
And then Harris wanted to order Ice Lychee.
Harris: 1 Ice Lychee please
Guy: Huh?
Harris: 1 Ice Lychee Drink *points at picture*
Guy: Huh? *turns around to look at picture and looks stunned*
Harris: LYYCHEEE
Guy: Ice tea?
Harris: Ice lychee!
Guy: Ice ice tea?
Harris: Nevermind Ice Logan then
Guy: Longan? Ohh okay.
AND GUESS WHAT?
He served me and Qiyang Cheese Prata when we bloody ordered Cheese Prata WITH SAUSAGE.
Us: What is inside?
Guy: Cheese
Us: No sausage?
Guy: ??? *looks stunned*
Us: We ordered cheese prata with sausage?
Guy: Yah cheese prata
Us: WITH SAUSAGE
Guy: ???? *looks stunned again*
Us: You know hotdog?
Guy: ??? *looks even more stunned*
Us: What's inside the prata?
Guy: Banana, fruit
Us: WTF?
In the end some other guy came and apologised so nevermind we just ate our cheese prata.
But the point is...
that guy is a retard.
Peace
My flava was expressed on 4:41 AM