Wednesday, April 30, 2008



Today is a completely inspirational day.
Lesson at Music Garage was great.

Took bus there after school with Rongbin, Jerven and Qiyang.Was late for Zul's lesson.
Got tips for my New York and yea improved abit.
But yea main focus isn't this.So Danny came.

And after the lesson ended Zul suggested a cypher.
So the cypher started mainly only with Bboying.
Until Zul changed the song to a more funky beat.
So Danny came into the circle with Locking.
And I started doing Popping.
This was when he came in and did Popping too.
That is the first time I see Danny pop up close.
And woah,
damn dope.

He gave me tips on my Popping and he told me how he used to practise.
Was really inspired to train hard.
Not only for Popping but also for Locking and Bboying.
I have already planned out what to practise on what days and stuff.

Monday - Popping
Tuesday - Bboying
Wednesday - Locking
Thursday - Bboying
Friday - Popping
Saturday - Locking
Sunday - REST/Make-Up Practice :D

So he taught the others the basic of Locking.
Locking bounce, Throw back, and the Lock.
I focused on learning the details to keep it clean since I already learnt the moves from Ian at O School.
And many things he said were really inspirational.

Ohyea, anyone interested to learn Locking.
Danny's starting a class at Music Garage only if there's enough people.
If there is enough by this weekend, he'll start this Sunday.

Yeah anyway..
I'm meeting my Baby tomorrow and I'm like soooooooooo excited!! :D
Man Utd just won the bloody game.

Aight bye.
Peace

"You ARE the beat."

My flava was expressed on 4:15 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives