Sunday, April 06, 2008
WARNING. THIS PARTICULAR ENTRY IS FILLED WITH PROFANITIES.
PARENTS, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR KIDS DONT READ THIS.
THANK YOU.
Right at this very moment,
I'm going to faint any second.
Because I'm dead tired.
Period.
Alright,
for some stupid reason which I don't know of,
I'm going to tell you guys what happened today when I'm basically
DYING.
Yes the word is DYING.
Today was quite simple and ordinary.
Went to O School for Locking class which was taken over by Ryan,
because Ian that
fat wonderful
flabby excellent
massive locking instructor is in Taiwan enjoying holiday.
Fantastic.
But Ryan definitely don't lose out much in teaching.
He made the class laugh very often and I enjoyed his lesson. (not that I don't enjoy Ian's lessons)
After that went to practise.
Surprisingly, K-Lock was there and he gave me some tips for locking.
Thanks man.
Jerven and the others reach like in
ONE FUCKING HOUR's time
and we practised together.
After that, went to CHIJMES to watch Liverpool vs Arsenal with Daohsen, Ekjun, Yanjie and Weishoon.
That place is nice.
Only complain I have is..
WHY DOES THE LIME JUICE COST FUCKING 8 BUCKS AND IS SO FUCKING HORRIBLE TO DRINK?!Went to Katong next to play pool.
And yes we played until 12:49am and ran out to the bus stop.
So we reached the bus stop at 12:53 and guess what.
The last bus that we could take left 3 FUCKING MINUTES AGO.
So what other choice do we have?
TAXI LAH THEN.
Okay I apologise for the profanities used above.
One's mood is definitely affected when the body is severely fatigued.
So I'll definitely appreciate it if you guys appreciate the effort I took to blog.
Thank you.
Ohyea,
at least there's something new.
I kinda like this.
Peace
My flava was expressed on 4:18 AM