Monday, April 14, 2008
PHANTOS DO WE ROCK?
YEAH! DIG! WE SONG SONG!

Holidays are really ending.
School is starting.
Sian or not?
HELL NO.I was never really excited about Poly to be honest.
I was really missing all the fun times during secondary school, the life and shit.
But after these 3 days at FOC really changed my thinking.
Not that I don't miss secondary times anymore,
I just don't get unhappy over it anymore.
And I really.. nono it's
REALLY look forward to school life at TP.
FOC was really awesome.
BTW, for all those retards who don't know what's FOC,
it's Freshmen Orientation Camp.
Right,
about the camp.
FOC 08 TePolywood
Day 1Met up with a few Ngee Ann Secondary peeps and left for TP together.
Still wasn't completely enthusiastic about it.
Checked out the empires(groups) and I was in Phantos. WOOOO~
Was in the same empire as Brandon and Elsen.
Went to queue like everyone else and everyone was like strangers.
Only talking to their own friends.
So everyone were in their respective empires and the GLs started teaching us some basic cheers.
Only a few were enthu in cheering because it was just first day.
Then we were divided into SUBempires within our empire.
We have Phannyx, Phancee and PHANTAZ!! WOOOO~
Icebreakers were next and we got to know a few more people.
Remembering everyone's names were really hard because you only ask their names and don't talk anymore.
There was supposedly station games around Tampines Central which is like super gayass near my house.
How near was it?
First station was the CC right below my block.
So if we really went there,
we would be able to reach there like very fast because I know the way around the whole area.
Sadly it was raining so they changed the locations to places inside TP.
Didn't really get enthu and stuff.
Making the empire flag was quite good.
We had to bid for limited materials to make our flag.
And our materials were..
White glue, colored paper, glitter and one unwanted top.
It was really nice working together to make the flag look good.
Especially the part where we all got fed up with using the chopsticks to apply the white glue.
So everyone used their fingers instead.
Yea our fingers did get sticky and all but that was fun.

That's our flag and the person holding the flag is Lionel.
He is the person leading the guys who were making the flag.
He really contributed alot and I really think he is a very creative guy.
End of Day 1,
Phantos was ranked 2nd trailing behind Komez.
Didn't have much emotions like happiness or whatever because we still aren't that bonded yet?
I slept together with Jerven, Qiyang and Brandon for the first night.
Brandon was disturbing Jerven and didn't let him sleep.
And according to Qiyang,
he couldn't sleep because I was all over him in the middle of the night.
Yes I know that sounds gay but yea.
He said firstly, I slammed my hand down on him at like 4am or so.
Next I started kicking him and last but not least,
I took 3/4 of his sleeping bag to use as a blanket.
All was done when I'm asleep.
Yea I know I rock.
Day 2Day 2 was really better because we really had alot more fun today.
Started off the day with morning P.T.
Then we had station games around TP.
Running around and cheering as a subempire was really how we started to get closer.
We were like playing tug of war on a muddy field with peanuts, and many others when we were had to be blindfolded.
It was really fun.
We learnt the TP school song and hand sign song.
But the most fun thing we learnt was..
THE TP MASS DANCE!
Really was very very fun.
It may look horribly stupid but when the whole FOC is doing it together,
everyone gets so frickin high.
Oh and the chicky dance!
Daaaaaaamn fun.
After that they had each empire send out their 2 representatives.
A guy and a girl to blindfold themselves and DANCE.
Rongbin repped Venos and I repped Phantos.
Shasha was our female rep and dang she is damn good man.
Nobody in my empire knew I could dance and actually most of them didn't even know I existed.
Music came and I just DANCED.
Ended up me and Rongbin were in the top 3 and we got on the stage for the final 3 contest.
I wasn't really nervous since I was blindfolded and was already high after dancing like mad.
I was second and Rongbin was first.
Before he went back to his empire,
I went out, shook his hand and we hugged.
Performance night was next.
Me and Brandon had an idea of a skit.
But Jamie and a few other girls wants a dance.
In the end we didn't really get any solid ideas and guess who came to the rescue.
Lionel the flag designer!
He just told us to combine both of our ideas and he told us how we could do it.
The idea was simply brilliant and that really got my fullest respect.
The main role of our skit was a psychotic murderer.
I forgot who but someone said this.
"We need to have a person who don't mind being really psychotic on stage and I think you have no problems doing that since you already danced on stage in front of whole FOC."
Yea so I was the psychotic murderer.
The performance was rather good imo.
And after the second night,
we were still ranked 2nd behind Komez.
Day 3Started off with a positive mood as we moved on to our last day at the camp.
We really wanted to be 1st so for the games on the last day we really gave it our all.
I started to try giving suggestions for the water games and I swear the water games are fantastic.
My subempire Phantaz were really working together as one and imo we did very well for all the games that day.
Oh yea Hunt-gry games were really great too.
Although the last day was the shortest, but it was definitely the best.
Because this is when everyone plays together, eats together, cheers together, discuss together, and represent Phantos together as one.
Sean was our Best Freshie and he really deserved it.
He led us to cheer when the GLs weren't around and definitely was one with initiative.
And guess what,
our empire got 1st after the third day! WOOO~
P-H-A-N T-O-S WE'RE THE BEST~
We were really very happy that we won because we really gave it our all and our efforts weren't wasted.
Almost the whole Phantos bursted out in tears.
I almost cried too.
After that there was 1 video for the whole FOC and 1 video specifically for the graduates.
A few of the graduates, mainly from the MainComm went up for a speech.
The camp was ended with a last Mass Dance and the whole FOC sang the school song together.
There is this tradition of going to the CPF building after FOC and just sit there and slack.
So we waited for our group leaders and facilitators to finish their debrief before heading to CPF building together.
Our empire went to the space outside the sports hall because it was too squeezy at the CPF building.
I stayed there until 4am with only a few people left.
The only few freshies remaining were Jay, Randall, Serene, Serena and me.
Then we had this gossip session and it was nice too.
Jay, Randall and me went for breakfast at Macs while the others took a cab home.
Although I didn't want it to end so quickly,
but it had to and I'm sure I really enjoyed it.
Last but not least,
thank you FOC
and especially thank you Phantos.

And finally,
a group shot with the Best Freshie and Dance King of Phantos in front.
Peace
PHANTOS WHACK!!
WHACK!
PHANTOS WHACK!!
JUST WHACK!
PHANTOS WHACK!!
WHACK AH!
My flava was expressed on 2:53 AM