Friday, April 04, 2008


Okay, I'm sure all of you was entertained by the picture above.
Firstly I apologise for not blogging often.
So today's entry will be filled with pictures to entertain my fans. :D

Today was a fun-filled day.
I met up with Yanjie first at Kembangan MRT before going to Marina to meet up with the others.
Exchanged my Pocky for sweets and lanyards.
Oh and did I tell you guys I have 2 cartons of Pocky?
I bet I didn't so I'm telling you now.
I have 40 packets of Pocky so I'm like eating it everyday. :/

Ekjun came and we had our dinner at Swensens.
We were like talking about stupid stuff so we're laughing non-stop.
And everytime we needed the waiter,
I'll raise my hand and go like..
"Hello~" in the gay way.

You can't have pictures of Jonas without him giving a face like this.


Notice, both pictures look as if we were drinking from the GIGANTIC cup.
Don't know if the idiotic photographer purposely did it that way.
And no I'm NOT kissing Ekjun.


Yes I know my expression rocks.

I swear this picture was damn funny because Ekjun looks like he's headless.
Maybe TOO BLACK. :x

Next we walked to the Merlion Park to slack.
Chatted there and took many pictures.
I was like sleeping for most of the times.

Xinghuei wanted to take a picture of the building and I just jumped in front the camera. Lol.

I like this picture.
Looks artistic.
Just like me.
Buahaha.

Buahaha.
Xinghuei is on my hand.

For some weird reason they like to take photos of me sleeping.
And my posture seems...cool.

Oh yes I was trying on Xinghuei's cousin's DRESS.
I seriously felt more like a top.
Ekjun and Yanjie were like looking up my skirt.
Sickos.

Woots the veh popular Popular plastic bag.. over my head!
I can see through that small hole kaaaaaaaay.

And the plastic bag sings.. with another plastic bag as his microphone.

And Jesamine thought that my head was straight and that I didn't have ears.
So she tried pulling the bag out which was painful because you know what?
I DO HAVE EARS.

Xinghuei trying to act cute.
Jonas is not.


Last but not least,
a picture of me doing a freeze with that plastic bag over my head.

Peace


My flava was expressed on 1:59 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives