Sunday, April 27, 2008



I got somehow dragged into doing this quiz by Sharon.
But being the nice guy, I'll do it.



Why are skinny people labelled as pretty?
I don't know. No one said I am pretty.

What do I want most right now?
Being able to dance everyday without having to study.

Who is the person you trust most?
This is a stupid question. Why can't I have more than 1 friend whom I trust completely?

Do you think you have enough confidence?
I think so. Since I do crazy stuff in public.

If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Refer to 2nd question.

Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yea duh. Scientific reasons?

Do you believe in eternal love?
Yea, I envy those people.

If you meet someone you love, will you confess to him/her?
Nah, past experiences tell me not to.

List out 3 good points of the person who tag you(Sharon).
She is cheerful (okay maybe it's just because she always laugh when she looks at me)
She is a dancer too! (dancers are all nice people just like me)
She is hardworking? (she wants to get into top 10% so I suppose she studies hard)

What are the requirements you wish from your other half?
Always able to communicate with me.

What feeling do you hate the most?
Guilt.

Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Most of the times.

Are you always ready to crack a joke?
Definitely.

What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Dancing.
Do you find a need to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Why is mas selmemat a 2/3 woman?
Because he is a one third(wanted) man.

What kind of friend you hope to be in your friend's eye?
A person who can entertain them and also a person to trust.

What age you want to die at?
At least let me hear my grandchildren call me Ahgong.

What am i doing now?
Doing this thing and coughing my lungs out.

Actually I'm supposed to remove question 1 and tag 9 friends to do this quiz.
But I am lazy.

Peace

My flava was expressed on 3:55 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives