Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Alright alright.
I am here to complete the whole list of stuff that I'm supposed to blog about.

FIRST..

Jam&Hop
This Jam&Hop was superb and definitely better than our FOC's one!
Lights were off and there were many great dancers present.
And guess who was there too?
Kenneth aka K-lock!
Yanti is like crazy over him. HAHA.
Yea had a great time dancing.
The TPDE was great too.
Hopefully can get in so I can come for next year's Jam&hop!

FO Sentosa Outing
I was supposed to meet Phantosians at 11.
And...
I woke up at 10.15!
Yea I know such brilliance.
Cannot blame lah.
The previous night was like this..

-Comes out from shower thinking of what I MUST do-
-Sits down on sofa and slowly talk to myself-

Me: Okay I need to wash my FOC top...
Then need to set alarm clock...
Then need charge my batteries for my camera...
..........
............

-Unconscious-

Yea so that's what happened.
I didn't wash my FOC top and I didn't set my alarm clock.
Was too bloody loody tired.
But luckily Qiyang came over my house banging the door so I woke up.
And he told me he's going over to Vivo at 1.30.
So I had time to prepare and stuff.

Reached there and saw all the Venos people.
Felt so wrong standing with them because I'm like from Phantos.
Managed to know a few of them so it wasn't that bad after all.
Went to Sentosa together and I was like running to my Phantosians.
Yes I miss them THAT badly.

They were playing Captain's Ball and stuff.
So I went to find Rongbin and my new Venos friends.
Guess what happened?
They threw me into the water...
.....
Yes such wonderful people.
So me, Qiyang and Rongbin decided to drag one person into the water.
JERVEN. :D
Whole crew wet together. :D

After that Phantos were like playing games in the water.
I got buried in sand beside Shawn and Sean.
It was damn funny because they were like making boobs and dicks for us.

After that we bathed and went to Vivo.
As usual we went off to buy own stuff and meet up at Skypark to eat together.
So me, Singyee, Serene, Winston, Lionel and Serena went together.
At first Winston and Lionel wanted Food Republic.
But everyone said it was too expensive.
Ended up the Kopitiam the basement wasn't very cheap either.
Then Serena was lazy to walk to Giant to buy drink so she bought at Kopitiam.
She ask us to buy at Kopitiam too but ended up we just went to Giant when they went up.
So their faces were like.. GRRRR.
Hahahaha.

Sat down at Skypark with the others and we finally had our dinner.
The other empires were also there so there was like 200+ TP people there.
Then there was this small bunch of NYP people around 30people?
They started doing some cheers at a small group of people sitting near them.
So the 200+ TP people all STOOD UP and did all our cheers in their face.
Completely trashed them.

As usual we played games and I left with Winston and Jay.
We took bus 10 with Serena, her friend and Serene.
The bus ride was quite long but we were chatting throughout the journey so it was okay.
Reached home at some unholy time and was damn tired so I slept immediately.

Aight that's all for today.
Peace

My flava was expressed on 2:01 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives