Alright update update. Me and Liujing just started learning locking. And we got bored so we decided to make a video..again. Actually I'm the one who asked him to do it. :/
Alright next I feel like talking about a dream I had yesterday. I dreamt that I was back in my primary school days. Walked through the canteen like I usually would during recess and spotted Karen and her 6.9 clique sitting at the exact same spot they would sit every recess. I guess it was the time when we were still together because she was like tugging my hands very intimately the moment she saw me. Next Guorong shouted at me and went like, "Eh sit there for what, come play soccer la." So as usual I charged to the MUDDY field and played like there's no mud at all like how we used to with the usual boys.
Next moment I woke up and realised how much I missed those days. Recess with Karen was always short because I was such a soccer freak back then. And speaking of Karen.. Yesterday after Liu Jing came my house, I accompanied him to the bus stop and I saw a couple The girl really resembled Karen to the max. :/ But she didn't seem to recognise me when she saw me. Maybe because the boyfriend was there? :/ Oh well. If that was really her, at least I saw her after like... 2 or 3 years?
Ok whatever. OH and and hi qianwen. ;x
Peace.
My flava was expressed on 9:26 PM
the hotdog
.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION