Saturday, February 02, 2008


UPDATE~
FINALLY~

I've been busy.
Duh. -.-

Okay.
I shall tell you people what I've been busy with.
Mostly it's Chingay rehearsals and CNY rehearsals in school and People's Association.
I've been so busy that I haven't turned up for work all week. :/
I look forward to both performances especially the Chingay one because it'll be like.. phwoah.
Right in front of so many people and TV.
It'll be great man.

Tomorrow is supposedly my last day of work and I'll get my pay.
BUT, I have to be at People's Association to do the frickin full dress rehearsal AGAIN. -.-
They keep rehearsing non-stop, over and over again.
It's kinda irritating sometimes.
Oh and the main choreographer Patrick Loo is a dope dancer!

This are the dates for Chingay.

FRI, 15 FEB 08
7.30PM (PRE-PARADE)
8.30PM (PARADE)

SAT, 16 FEB 08
7.00PM (PRE-PARADE)
8.00PM (PARADE)
11.00PM (ALL NIGHT PARTY)

Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Peace

My flava was expressed on 12:39 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives