I haven't blogged in many days man. So many days that I forgot what happened in the past few days. Whatever you see in the entry will be what I can manage to recall. Ok let's see..
I shall blog about something more recent first. Chingay parade 2008 was damn fun although many shitty stuff happened. Made friends with many fun people and I really enjoyed their company. And not to forgot, Liujing was definitely fun to hang out with also. There are 2 more shows this weekend and it will be over. Being the video-editting freak I am, I made a video with all our footage taken during Chingay. Hope you people like it.
Yesterday there was another show at Chinatown as you can see in the video. After the show I rushed to Jerven's house to play mahjong with Qiyang, Rongbin and him. We played throughout the night and were really tired after playing so I slept immediately. The other 2 left sometime when I was asleep and according to them, they tried waking me up and they failed because I was sleeping like a pig. Well, they are liars. I'm not a heavy sleeper okay. :/ I'm just tired..
Next, the ex 2R4 people organised an outing to visit Mrs Tan. So we went to her house in Buangkok and her house was really pretty. She didn't change much from the last time I saw her which was 3 years ago. She stopped teaching in Ngee Ann after being our form teacher 3 years ago and she went to further her studies. Her husband is quite the gaming freak and their dog is VERY CUTE. But it is very shy though.
Lo Guan Rong here's the picture you want to see. Lol. Veronica had to go back to Australia on don't-remember-what date and I went to send her off. We went to some don't-remember-what-again RESTAURANT to have dinner and guess what I ordered. Fried rice. :D Smart right. Well apparently I owe her another treat at don't-remember-where when she comes back so I have ample time to save up. Hah.
I just received confirmation that I'm into Accounting & Finance of Temasek Poly. I have 2 more months till school starts so I'm really quite free for the time being. The only thing I have to do now is to prepare POA tuition for Yanying and Huiwen. Yanying's family is paying me so I guess that'll be my source of income.
Liverpool's match is starting in like 2 hours time. I got to get prepared. Lol.
Peace
My flava was expressed on 12:11 AM
the hotdog
.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION