Yes, I'm back home. And first a piece of very good news. I DID BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. This are my results.
English - B3 Chinese - A2 E Maths - A2 Science - A1 POA - A1 D&T - D7 Humanities - D7
Ignoring the last 2 subjects, means my L1R4 is 9points. Which is actually very good in my opinion.
So I must actually thank a lot of people.
Thank you Qiyang for sitting beside me last year and competing with me for almost every subject which made me work harder. Thank you Charmaine for lending me your compositions last year because after reading those my compositions actually improved. And last but not least, Thank you Huiwen for forcing me to study by threatening me and telling me I can get less than 10 several times which encouraged me.
Thank you. (:
Now speaking of Huiwen, can you stop tagging using the name cool spammer because it's gay.
I'm recently very addicted in editting videos after watching Ben's 'Just Another Friday Night' video on Youtube. Sony Vegas is a cool program and I'm currently trying to make nice videos like his. I attempted one yesterday morning. Here's it.
My flava was expressed on 3:02 AM
the hotdog
.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION