Saturday, January 19, 2008


Yea man.
Today's entry is going to dope.
It's filled with pictures and a very dope video.
Oleh.

First up,
I was supposed to be at Elaine's party with Charmaine.
But that day I woke up expecting to receive a SMS from her telling me what time to meet and stuff.
There wasn't any.
Ah good because this meant I could slack at home.
So I waited and waited until at night but there's still no SMS so I was at home the whole day.

Next,
it's Friday.
And I'm supposed to treat Veronica to a Seoul Garden meal.
So I met her and Rylie at Marina Square Seoul Garden.
Paid for her and starting eating.
I realised I can never eat a lot at Seoul Garden.
And if you know me well,
you should know I actually can eat quite a lot.
Veronica was wearing this top and it was actually very disturbing.
Just look at this picture.


After that I went to find Liu Jing and we went to his condo for session because his condo has a studio.
That session was damn dope and by far, my favourite session ever.
And we took videos which I compiled together into a Janimation trailer.
Here it is.



Oh and we got some pictures that were taken during our performance at YMS Auditorium.
These are the few nicer ones in my opinion.





Saturday I went for work at Yanting's father's factory.
And it is quite a nice job.
The only bad thing about the job is that it is actually abit boring.
But the work is not tiring at all and the environment is comfortable too.
Best part is I only have to work until 2nd February.
So I don't have to work for like 2 months or so.
Only about 10days.
Which I think is enough for me to survive for the remaining holidays.

Oh and one more thing.
I'm most probably going to be performing for Chingay 2008 with Liu Jing.
And we will get paid.
So more income. :D

Peace

My flava was expressed on 4:52 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives