Monday, January 14, 2008


Today is a Monday.
I'm supposed to be rich on Mondays.
Because I get my allowance on Mondays.
And now my allowance is increased.
I didn't spend much money last week.
So today I actually had quite a lot of money.
But.........

First I bought a bag for Yingting as her birthday present.
And actually I still owe her another present but I guess this bag is enough right. :D
So $37 gone.

Second it started raining so I hanged around in Century Square for awhile more.
I walked past Häagen-Dazs and I got tempted by the ice cream so.. I bought a vanilla scoop with chocolate hot fudge and whip cream topping.
Fabbbbbbbulous.
Another $7.90 gone.

Damn, first day of the week and I'm already broke.
Thursday have to go buy present for Elaine's birthday.
Oh dangggggggggg.

Oh and yes,
Jing and I didn't go Downtown on Saturday.
Apparently he didn't want more trouble for his girl.

Went to Jerven's house after that and guess what,
he didn't know we're coming because none of us informed him.
I thought Rongbin did and Rongbin thought I did.
So we watched Silent Hill in the end because none of the other movies interests us.
Oh and we watched Jeff Dunham too.
Then we played MGS Portable on PSP until me, Liujing and Qiyang went back home.

After that I went home to change before going to Esplanade to break with Chak and Neverlog.
Sessions are always nice.
This time there was a cypher, so it was even more fun than usual.

Alright now I'm tired.
Goodbye people.

Peace

My flava was expressed on 5:53 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives