Thursday, January 17, 2008


My life before today is actually quite free.
In fact it's not just quite free, but VERY free.
I don't have to wake up early and everyday nothing to do.
Not really nothing la, but I just slack through the day doing nothing.

Just now on the train, I realised I'm actually going to be a busy man.
Tomorrow I'm going to Elaine's birthday party with Charmaine.
Friday I have Seoul Garden lunch with Veronica and after that have to meet Liu Jing to practise for our performance.
Saturday I'm starting working with Daryl.
Sunday I have practice with Neverlog and Chak at Esplanade.
Then work will take up most of my time while I have to set aside time to practise Bboying and Popping.
Dang.

Okay let's shift to something on a more positive note.
Today I went to Esplanade with Rongbin to session with Floor Techniques Crew.
It was very fruitful and it's more fruitful for Rongbin I guess.
He got tips on Airflare, Flare, Headspin, 2000 and Moonkick.
But that's not the point.
The point is,
he got taught by his idol himself so he is very happy.
I only got Victor to improve my Windmill and it really did.
Although it's only windmill but hey,
windmill is the first powermove to learn what.
Rongbin also got his mills down first before he went on to his 2000s and other moves.
And now that Victor has taught me,
obviously I should practise hard and not slack right after he taught me.

So people just wait,
I'm getting a powermove. (like finally)
(x

Peace

My flava was expressed on 12:17 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives