Friday, December 07, 2007
Okay I know I haven't been updating.
So this post will have quite a few important stuff for you guys.
Firstly,
information on my peformance.
23rd December 07
Venue changed to: YMS Auditorium 54 Waterloo Street
And I strongly advise you guys not to come, unless you
REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoy piano.
But if you do, you can come and watch.
Me and Liujing's performance will be the 3rd/4th item and the crew's bboy performance will be the first right after the intermission.
The performance is different from the PROM one.
So for those who saw our PROM one, dont worry it's different and definitely better.
Now secondly,
I got a job at Noel as a packer.
So I pack.
Duh, lol.
I pack hampers and I quite like this job.
Hopefully I can pack faster because I get paid for every hamper I pack.
I swear life after O's are
DAMN DAMN DAMN boring,
simply because we have too much freedom.
If you say 'go out loh', then I will say 'go out until no money'.
If you say 'play comp loh', then I will say 'play until damn sian'
So what I do?
I get a job.
At least now I have some thrill.
It's thrilling to know after each passing day that you will get paid for your efforts at work.
Then you can go out and SPEND.
Going out to meet Veronica soon, and I know I have to treat her a meal.
Now that we are midway in our holidays,
we have more chances to talk to our friends and hang out with them.
And this is when you know who you matter to.
This is all reflected in the way they behave and how they treat you.
They may not have behaved the way they behave purposely, but this is enough for you to know how important you are to that person.
All those are enough, more than enough for me.
Peace.
My flava was expressed on 7:59 PM