Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
So bloody tired now.
Today is supposed to be a good day because my O levels officially end today.
But no, not that good.

I woke up early this morning.
Early enough to be the first in the school.
But in the end I slowly take my time at home, and I was late for the POA paper 1.
At that moment I am supposed to be panicking,
but I walk into school slowly, and move to the classroom slowly.
So I was 10minutes late in the end.
And I have 50 more minutes.
Was it enough?
Duh.
30 minutes is already more than enough.

After the paper I went home to change and met Terence to go Studio Wu.
Bloody hell Studio Wu wasn't open.
O School was open so we went to O School instead although the price is higher.
BUT HOW CAN STUDIO WU BE CLOSED ?!
That's why I say O School is better than Studio Wu in any way.
3 hours of non-stop training including the 1 hour spent in Esplanade was enough to make all of us tired like hell.

We shopped abit after that and went home.
We all agree that today is a fruitful day although it's super tiring.
We took videos but I cannot upload any of them because all these will be spoilers for our prom performance.
So wait till our prom people.

Peace

My flava was expressed on 7:24 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives