Saturday, November 24, 2007
Phrase to describe today: Not the best
Let's not talk about the negative stuffs first and start off with something better.
Watch Enchanted two days ago.
Was thinking of quite a few stuff during the movie so the movie was quite okay.
Some parts were actually quite funny.
Had another breaking session yesterday.
After the session, we went to Tampines Mall to look for a good speaker for us to use during our practices.
Courts don't allow us to test the speakers so we don't really want to buy because the speakers might not be good and they are expensive.
So we decided to go to Funan to check out the speakers there.
Found a Philips one which costs $65.
The guy let us test it and it turns out to be very good.
So we decided to buy it.
This is it.

They were having some XBOX360 thingy on the first floor and they let people play many games like Guitar Hero, NBA 2K8, Hitman, Halo, and a few more nonsense games.
We went to play Guitar Hero first and Terence sucks at it.
Jerven and Terence managed to pass the 'Easy' difficulty so I tried 'Normal'.
And to my surprise, there is a song inside called 'My Name Is Jonas' by Weezer.
I played it and I managed to pass it and break the high score for it. :D
Terence and Jerven both cannot pass that song.
Noobs.
Terence left soon then me and Jerven went to play NBA 2K8.
The gameplay is quite different from NBA Live so we couldn't really play well at first.
We played until 9pm and they had to close so we left.
Tomorrow practice session and going to Funan again.
Jerven wants to buy a mouse for his computer and I might get my Puma Suedes there tomorrow.
The $49.90 offer is still there but I have to borrow money from my parents since I have completely no money now.
I am starting to get tired of this shit.
Peace
636
My flava was expressed on 10:23 PM