Monday, November 19, 2007
Okay I just woke up not long ago from my sleep.
So it's time to blog about what happened yesterday.
Morning
Terence called me at around 8.15am to wake me up for the practice at 9.
Jerven couldn't make it so it was only me, Terence and Rongbin.
I didn't really do anything much because I don't even feel like moving.
Don't know how Rongbin and Terence still can practise.
Maybe because I'm extra tired due to the soccer match.
Went home and wanted to sleep the whole day away.
But Keith asked me to go Bunk with him.
So I met him at Tanah Merah and we went Bunk together.
Bunk
Keith went to book a com and played while I bought a ppc to change my ign.
Keith is ---COKE, Eric is ---7Up, Cephas is ---PEPSI and mine is ---SPRITE.
Waited for Chowlin to come and we went to KFC for dinner.
Chowlin's friend, Gillian came.
Then we wait for Xuemin and Weicong to come before going to Parklane for pool and lan.
Parklane
We played pool and I think we got scammed by the auntie.
But we just let it be since we are all nice people. xD
Jean and Rebecca came to find me at pool.
Very long never see Rebecca already.
She is still fond of pointing middle finger at people.
After that we went to play lan and the girls went to watch movie.
We wanted to go for supper at around 3 but the bloody security guards say they won't let us in if we go out.
I was pissed so I decided to be a bastard.
One of the security guard was speaking with a hoarse voice.
So I was like,
'Fine la, cannot go then don't go loh. We go back and play lah.'
All in his hoarse voice.
He got pissed but he also cannot do anything to me.
We went back to play until 6am and we left Parklane.
Plaza Sing
We slowly walked to Plaza Sing and we were like the first bunch of people there.
We want to eat McDonalds breakfast but it was not open yet so we were doing super things to kill time.
At first we went to play with the escalator.
Then we sat down at outside the shop Yin & Yang and slacked.
Xuemin was provoking Chowlin by saying stuff like Yang Mole Mole.
Best thing he said was people in China likes to eat dog food then he imitates the action of chomping food like a dog.
Then Chowlin ran after him and we were laughing like crazy.
McDonalds
Finally it was open and we rushed in to have our breakfast.
Here is where Xuemin said all the nonsense.
1. Xuemin said he thought he could get 300/300 for PSLE when he first came to Singapore.
2. He is aiming for 2points for 'O' levels.
3. He wants to get 5 As for 'A' levels.
4. Last but not least, he said he will conquer China.
Yes he is so cool.
Now it's so sian.
Later I have rehearsal in school.
After that maybe going to Harris house with Keith.
Peace.
My flava was expressed on 2:03 AM