Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Loke Xue Yi is a bad girl.
Because she always say I bully her when the actual fact is she bullies me first everytime.
All I do is to defend myself and she says I bully her.
And she says that I am a DA HUAI REN.
I'm greatly saddened by this.
Haaaaaaaais.
:)
Okay back to the entry.
Today is the first practise session after my O's.
It was expected to be tiring because this is our first practice is a long long time.
But we cannot afford to slack because we have a performance in 2 weeks time.
So we managed to put more stuff into our performance and did some basic footwork drills.
Rongbin had to leave early to go Orchard to do something about his hair.
So the others stayed and practised until Terence know his brother was coming home.
We had to mop the floor and move everything back in place because Terence's whole family don't know we are here and they don't even know Terence can bboy.
After that we had our lunch at Mr. Prata.
Didn't know Tampines also have quite nice prata.
So next time don't have to go all the way to Tanah Merah.
After eating we didn't feel like going home so we sat at Mr. Prata for quite awhile.
And when we reach the bus stop, we sat down there and chatted again.
We chat until we are reluctant to leave and we purposely missed 6 buses.
But in the end we still went home and now I feel so tired.
I might just fall asleep and wake up at around 2am.
Yes I am a pig, that's cool okay.
Peace.
My flava was expressed on 3:46 PM