Monday, November 12, 2007
LOKE XUE YI :Dshort and sweet too. (:
I write your name the same way you write my name ah,
so don't say I only blog bad things about you.
Yesterday me and Rongbin went to Queensway to buy our prom outfit and performance outfit.
After that I brought him to Jurong to session with Kyensai Seksay.
The initial plan was to bring him there to ask JT to help Rongbin with his 1990s.
But in the end Rongbin also asked JY for tips on handhops and another guy for tips on windmills.
Although we had to go to the other side of Singapore, we definitely managed to learn quite a few important tips from them.
These few days have been very busy.
We only have 9days till prom and we haven't completed our whole performance routine yet.
Everyone has to practise hard because there is a rehearsal soon too.
The next time we can practise is Tuesday because Terence's parents won't let him practise until his last 'O's paper end.
I guess we would have practise the whole day on Tuesday to get the whole routine done.
Hopefully everything turns out to be fine.
Peace
624
My flava was expressed on 1:12 AM