Saturday, October 06, 2007


Woah woah woah.
Now I'm being called a nerd by you.
Let's see.

I don't know why now PCBunk girls standard drop so much.
Just because I don't retain means I'm a nerd?
Wow, interesting.
Just because you appear in Bunk now more means you are COOL?
Wow, interesting.
Apparently even WORKING at Bunk doesn't make anyone any cooler.
Just because I don't play in Bunk when you happen to be there means I can't afford?
Apparently you didn't see me when I was playing in Bunk almost everyday.
Oh ya I forgot, last time the Bunk girls were all pretty.
No wonder you didn't see me.
I don't blame you then.
And coming to Bunk, especially when you retained one year in school, doesn't make you any cooler either.
Because stupid people are stupid people.
Oops, maybe I'm harsh.
But I seriously don't know how to retain, maybe it's your talent.
Oh yes, I didn't know I have to PAY to go into the library.
Maybe they don't allow retained students to enter for free.
Waste their facilities you see.
Yea maybe that's the case.
But anyway,
I like the way you try to make yourself feel better, although you were assuming everything and distorting the truth to your own liking.

Time for a picture to cool me down.


This is the most identical picture I can find.

Peace.


My flava was expressed on 10:00 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives