Friday, October 05, 2007
Skipped school today.
Buahahaha.
Not exactly skipped.
I am having a headache and my legs are aching.
Why are they aching?
Simply because I went to play block catching yesterday.
Although the game was quite dumb but at least I enjoyed myself after mugging like crap for so many days.
And it was really tiring because I was playing with fast and agile youngsters.
I'm old already you see.
But apparently I'm also quite fast,
because I only get caught when I get cornered or when I walk out of the lift and there is a catcher there.
I think we played for an hour or so.
So everyone's legs were like super tired.
We walked to the bus interchange together and most of us took 28.
Maybe that caused the headache but I swear it was fun.
Okay, time to mug.
Peace.
586
My flava was expressed on 12:16 PM