Sunday, October 07, 2007


Ohya, I was supposed to blog about what happened today.

I was supposed to meet Jerven and Qiyang at 11.30am.
But obviously I was late again.
And at 12.05pm I was quite shocked to see no missed calls.
Guess what,
Jerven was late too.
He reached at around 12.15 and I reached at 12.30.
Both Jerven and I were having muscle aches from the block catching few days ago.
Then after practising for awhile we decided to have a battle.
Qiyang was the cameraman.
Here's the vid.



I'll not comment much on the battle myself.
But I'm waiting for Terence to watch this video and let him comment.
Although it's rather obvious that he will most probably shoot me and Jerven.
Lol.

Okay,
I'm lazy to post other stuff.

Peace.

588

My flava was expressed on 1:21 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives