Monday, October 29, 2007


Maths Paper 1 today was ridiculously easy.
I was actually worried about not being able to do the paper because I don't think I have practised enough.
Seriously.

After tomorrow's Maths Paper 2 my remaining part of 'O' levels are going to be easier.

I have no papers on Wednesday.
I have POA paper 2 on Thursday, and if you know me you should know I don't really need to study for it.

Friday I have Physics which I have always been pretty good in until the recent deprove in results due to over-slacking.

I have no pressure when I take my Social Studies paper next week because I know I won't use my Humanities for my L1R4 and I know my E. Geog most probably screwed up the overall Humanities marks already, AGAIN.
But I have been quite strong in my structured essays from this year onwards so I guess I should be able to do quite well for the paper because just like what I just said, I have no pressure taking the paper.

The only paper I have to really mug hard for is D&T theory paper next Wednesday.
I have not passed D&T once since last year, but mainly because I never mugged AT ALL for any of the tests.
But I aim to get at least a 65% for my paper so my overall wouldn't be that bad.

And after that..
It's havoc time.
I can't wait.

Peace.

My flava was expressed on 5:35 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives