Friday, October 19, 2007


I really shouldn't be blogging because my 'O' levels have already started.
But ohwell, who cares.

Monday
Wanted to go Escape, but it was closed.
So the plan was changed to go East Coast Park.
Met Keith, Matthew and Chowlin at McDonalds.
They wanted to go play lan, but sadly they are under 16 so they cannot play.
Only I can play, but what's the point of playing lan alone. -.-
In the end I went to play some Max Tune at the arcade and waited for the others to come.
Weicong and Xuemin came and we slacked in the arcade for awhile.
Me and Keith went to Coffeebean to eat Tiramisu while the others went to eat cup noodles.
Chowlin left and Eric came.
We went cycling and we decided to have a race from East Coast to Changi Airport and then back to Bedok Jetty.
Me, Eric and Weicong were the first three to reach and we took 1 whole hour to complete the whole route.
Keith reached soon after and we were looking at people fishing while waiting for Xuemin and Matthew.
In the end Xuemin and Matthew forgot about coming to Bedok Jetty and went back to the bike shop.
We returned the bike and went to play lan.
After that we went home.





Tuesday

We went to Escape.
It was quite stupid because many rides were not operating, especially Pirate Ship.
The only interesting thing about the day is about asking one girl for number.
We wanted to ask her the first time we saw her at Wet n Wild but in the end she disappeared before we could ask.
Then after awhile we went back to Wet n Wild and guess what, she was there.
So me, Keith and Brent approached her and asked her for her number.
Keith and Brent left after getting her number and I asked her for her name.
Then Keith went like..
"I know her, she is in my Friendster."
Quite amazingly retarded right.






Look at Xuemin(the one on the right). Lol.




The 3 Musketeers x)

After that I went to ECP to meet Rongbin and the others at East Coast (again).
I brought them out to the bus stop because they don't know how to leave ECP other than cab.
I went back to play lan with Keith and the others.

Wednesday
First 'O' Levels paper: Science Practical Exam
I swear it was dumb.
We have to reach school by 7.30am, our exam ends at 10.30am,
and we are quarantined until 1.3opm in AVA room.
Best part, we are without MP3, handphones and any electronic stuff.
So it was damn boring.

Thursday
Practice with Jerven, Qiyang and Harris again.
After that we went to school and I went to find Keith.
Witnessed a fight between Terrence and some China guy.
Quite interesting.
Hah I'm a sadist.

Today is the 600th day already.
Time really flies aye.
And my next paper is this coming Wednesday.
I don't think I'm studying enough.
This should be my last entry until my 'O's end.
So see ya people.

Peace.

600

My flava was expressed on 10:08 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives