Thursday, September 20, 2007


You think you elder brother you big fuck.
You think you cooked dinner for me you big fuck.
You think you push me first you big fuck.
You think you let me use computer to do tomorrow's class audio for performance you big fuck.
You think you told me not to vacuum the floor after I bathe so that I won't get sweaty again you big fuck.

What,
just because I say I will bathe after I vacuum, I must do it immediately?
What,
you control my life ah.
You listen to what I say and control my life according to what I say?
So what, I say I will kill you tomorrow, then tomorrow you let me kill lah.
Talk cock sia you.
You say I got a fucking attitude problem then you leh?
Ask me go bathe need to shout anot.
I your dog ah.
I say okay I go bathe now you shout GO.
Obviously I will shout back right.
And I need to get my ass off the fucking chair first also right.
And you say I'm the one with attitude problem.
Who started it you tell me lah you dipshit.

And what,
you say what's with my fucked up face.
YOU EXPECT ME TO SMILE AT YOU WHEN YOU PUSHED ME AND SHOUTED AT ME FIRST?
ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR WHAT.
THEN WHEN I SMILE AT YOU, YOU NOT HAPPY. -.-

You cook for me,
THANK YOU LAH.
Then when the soup dry up,
I also never say anything.
I never complain, YOU COMPLAIN WHAT FUCK.

And you say in NS life is just bathe eat then sleep.
Cannot delay or MSN.
OKAY LA.
NS that time I do la.
Am I in NS now?
NO RIGHT?
THEN?
You say you want me learn.
YOU THINK I WILL GO INTO NS AND MSN AH.
FUCK YOU LA YOU THINK I SO STUPID AH.

AND NEXT TIME IF YOU THINK I'M SMELLY.
TELL ME IMMEDIATELY.
YOU DONT HAVE TO TOLERATE FOR A FEW HOURS AND THEN SHOUT AT ME.
AND YOU NEED TO PUSH ME SO MANY TIMES ANOT.

Aiya,
fuck you lah.

571.

My flava was expressed on 10:31 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives