Monday, September 17, 2007


Well well.
According to Harris,
when I entered the school my face was so black that he didn't want to pass me my present.

But the day turned out to be a good day.
Claire gave me 3presents in total.
Then I received a paper with wishes from Belle and Yingting. (:
Yanting gave me a sexy cap with my name SEWN onto it. :D
Xinghuei gave me some gay present but the letter was so touching I almost cried. :/
Jerven gave me a black beanie. :D
And Harris gave me some sexy black cup. :D

But still,
the best present I got until now is the dog tags Jean bought. :D

And and.
I tell you ah,
Veronica sent me a happy birthday sms from Australia!
So touched sia.
Thanks thanks. :D

So despite all the shit that happened and the detention on my birthday,
the day was still generally a good birthday.

During the detention Mdm Riza saw Tammy and asked her if she still have anymore detention.
If yes, she could come over and teach her Science.
Then I asked if I can join in.
This is what she said.

'Jonas, you are very smart one. You are just lazy. Very lazy.'

Lol.
Guessed I should really stop being so lazy huh.

WORK HARDER LAH JONAS.
AND STOP THINKING ABOUT GIRLS IF NOT I WILL MANHANDLE YOU.

Okay, that's dumb.

Peace.

My flava was expressed on 5:53 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives