Saturday, September 22, 2007


Today's post is going to be loooooooooonnnnnngggg.
Yea just like that 'long' word.
I have quite alot of things to blog about.

Firstly, before I forget,
something very important.
XINGHUEI I SHARED YOUR JOY.
BUT I CANNOT SAY OUT WHY,
BECAUSE IT'S A SISTERLY SECRET THING. x)

Okay.
Secondly,
I would like to thank those girls who gave me the supposedly birthday cake on 18th Sept.
Although it may not be a full cake,
and it doesn't exactly look decent or edible,
it really cheered me up especially when I was feeling down that day.
Thanks everyone. x)

Next,
Today I woke up at 9.30am when I'm supposed to meet Terence and Jerven at 9 for our Bboy session.
So I was late, as usual. ._.
But the practice was rewarding.
After that we went to Yoshinoya to have our lunch and study.
We were walking around Century Square at first and there was a XBOX360 outside Best Denki.
So I decided to act like some loser who has never played any game before.
And Jerven recorded it down.




So after that we went to S11 to eat.
And after eating,
I was watching some dumb video and I was laughing non-stop.
Jerven recorded it down again. -.-




Yes I know I have a gay laughter.
But I didn't know it until Jerven showed me the video.
And guess what,
I started laughing at myself.
Spastic right....

Alright, next up.
Graduation Day 2007.
It was quite stupid to have our Graduation Day at that stupid temporary canteen.
But we have no choice right.
I made the class video that would be played when our class go up to take our certificates.
And here it is.





And the best part of that whole day.
Our class performance.
We ended our Ngee Ann days the 4R4 way,
with fun, fun and more fun.
Here's the video.





I know you're gonna say it's damn gay.
Well, I couldn't agree more.
And and,
Rongbin recorded a clip of me moonwalking.





Good right.
Lol.

Ohyes,
someday last week.
I left my earpiece in class and Rongbin thought he left his MP3 in class also.
So I sneaked into class.





Uh,
I want a pair of Puma Suede badly.
I shall try to save up before the $69 offer at Parkway/Junction 8 Royal Sporting House ends.
If not I'll need to save up for the full price, which is $99.
Uh I want those shoes man. :(

Alright,
this is the end of my post.
Now I'm tired and I want to sleep.
Goodnight people. (:


Look at the 'lovely' view of our school.

Peace.

573.


My flava was expressed on 8:36 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives