Monday, September 10, 2007


Lester made my day,
Although he is gay.
We were together today,
I even made him pay.

Omg,
I just made a poem just like that.
Hah.
We went to cut our hair together today.
I must say my hair is gay ass short.
AND I MUST SAY..
GAY ASS SHORT. -.-
Then we came home and he was being gay as usual.
Look at this.


LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:17 PM):
I SHALL RISE ONCE MORE
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:17 PM):
and with come the catastrophic effect of my reign of terror!
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:17 PM):
ahahahahhaa

Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:18 PM):
yes yes.
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:19 PM):
and you will flicker in fear when i say... LUMOS *light appears at the tip of my out-of-nowhere wand*
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:19 PM):
because you are a bloody.. cockroach.
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:19 PM):
flicker in fear
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:19 PM):
wtf
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:19 PM):
lol

Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:19 PM):
cant use flicker in fear?
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:19 PM):
AND ON COMES MY BRETHRENS
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:20 PM):
MY WINGED COMRADES
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:20 PM):
DROWN U IN THE SEA OF COCKROACHES

Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:20 PM):
things look bad for me.. but the roaches sense something.
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:20 PM):
=/

Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:20 PM):
they focus on one thing.
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:20 PM):
BAYGON.
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:20 PM):
u fucking dictator
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:20 PM):
LOL
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:20 PM):
u know
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:20 PM):
when i can drown u
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:21 PM):
WHY CANT I DROWN TT BAYGON
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:21 PM):
baygon pwned all the roaches.
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:21 PM):
you cant even reach me.
LestoPresto - I expect nothing. says (10:21 PM):
u know baygon runs out too
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:21 PM):
i just have to SHOOOOOT.
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:21 PM):
you know i'm not so stupid in this story to only have one baygon.
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:21 PM):
i can do this.
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:21 PM):
ACCIO BAYGON.
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:22 PM):
and you know what happens?
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:22 PM):
the baygon in my hand flies into my face.
Mercurial Effect ® [ Jonas™ ] My style, my flava says (10:22 PM):
and i faint.

Okay I'm being gay too.
But he started it first.

Peace.

561.

My flava was expressed on 10:22 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives