Tuesday, September 11, 2007


I reached school at 10.05am today.
Super late.

I got 90 for POA.
I don't know whether I should be happy with it or what.
Because I was rather confident of getting above 95 for this paper.
But still generally a good result.

After school detention for 2hours again.
Wasted most of my time reading the content page of my POA textbook. -.-
Still have 4 more days for detention.
Uh, I need to study during detentions man.

My horoscope for today sounds damn nice.
But I have learnt to not trust horoscopes too much especially if they are talking about something good, in case I get my hopes too high.
But here goes.

The Bottom Line

You will start to see a new person open up to you in a deep and meaningful way.

In Detail

Keep on keeping on -- you are closer than ever to getting what you want, and if you just keep going you will soon (very soon) see a sign that things are about to change the way you want them to. If you're on a diet, you'll notice your clothes fitting differently. If you're working on a new relationship, you will start to see this person open up in a deep and meaningful way. If you are just trying to stay positive, you will soon get the encouragement you need.

A little too nice right.
And I saw something interesting in Siokhui's blog so I copied it.
She won't mind lah hor. :)

喜欢一个人,在一起的时候会很开心 ;爱一个人,在一起的时候,会莫名的失落
喜欢一个人,你不会想到你们的将来 ;爱一个人,你们常常在一起憧憬明天
喜欢一个人,在一起的时候永远是欢乐 ;爱一个人,你会常常流泪
喜欢一个人,好久不见,会突然想起他 ;爱一个人,好久不见,会天天想着他
喜欢一个人,当你想起他,会微微一笑 ;爱一个人,当你想起他,会对着天空发呆
喜欢一个人就是希望大家都开心 ;爱一个人希望他会更开心
喜欢一个人,你要的只是今天 ;爱一个人,你期望的是永远
喜欢一个人,是看到了他的优点 ;爱一个人,是包容了他的缺点。

Alright,
Bboying session tomorrow.
Can't wait to try Jerven's Puma Suedes.
And I might make another bunch of videos again.
So this is it.

Peace.

562.

My flava was expressed on 9:35 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives