Sunday, September 09, 2007
The Bottom LineToday is a turning point. The slate is wiped clean, the future is yours to create.In DetailToday, it might feel like you are stuck inside one of those snow-globe souvenirs -- and someone has just picked it up and shaken it. Hard. Everything in your life is knocked out its normal moorings right now, and floating around with little if any direction. But it's easy to make lemonade out of this lemon-like experience ... look upon this a turning point, when the slate is wiped clean and the future is yours to create in a new way. Dictate your dreams and go.This is taken from Friendster horoscope for Virgo.
I guess this means that from today onwards,
I should really focus on what's important.
'O' Levels.
Yesterday I went out to celebrate my birthday with Harris and Keith.
I met up with them at Parklane lanshop.
After playing lan, they went back to Bunk while I went to O School to buy a cap from KH.
The cap I wanted is very good to wear for practising because it has more cushion than any other cap and it couldn't be bought in Singapore.
Guess who I saw in O School.
I saw Tammy Tay in a Reggae Open Lesson.
So I stayed there to watch her lesson while waiting for KH to come.
In the end KH and Wenzhi had to do a show so they never went to O School.
Victor came to take over their lesson so I asked Victor if he could help me contact KH.
In the end I managed to get Daniel to contact KH for me.
KH said he don't have any more of the cushioned caps,
and he still have one more cap but it's those normal cap and it's in grey somemore.
I thought, better than nothing so I bought it for 12bucks.
After that we went to East Coast Park.
We didn't know what to do so we were stoning there.
We decided to go to the arcade awhile so we went to the arcade above the Marine Bowl or something.
After that everyone went to play lan except for me, Jerven, Audrey and Huiwen.
We didn't went to find the others immediately.
Instead we went to play cards and Truth or Dare.
We went to find the others at the lanshop.
Me and Jerven went to play MaxTune at the arcade.
It was expensive as usual, but it's more fun now that it's Max Tune 3, not the Max Tune 2 we used to play.
Just to update our Max Tune 2 card to Max Tune 3 card costs $3.
Expensive but fun shitzx.
After that me, Eric, Chowlin and Keith went to Weicong's house to stayover for the night.
We went into the karaoke room in Weicong's house to chat chat chat.
We were talking about those supernatural stuff, like ghosts, gods, praying, etc.
We decided to get something to eat at 3am.
So Weicong cooked 5packets of noodles and we ate directly from the pot.
We were eating like some hungry dogs.
Hah.
After that we went upstairs.
Eric, Chowlin and Keith were playing the computer,
while me and Weicong stayed at the roof to talk.
Eric came up for awhile and left very quickly because he said,
'Wah, come here talk so depressing."
Hah.
We were talking about alot of stuff, and it's not those things that people usually talk about.
We spoke until around 5am and we went down to the karaoke room.
At first Eric and Keith said they wanted to sleep.
So I lied there and fell asleep.
They didn't sleep in the end. -.-
Chowlin and Eric left at 6.45 while me, Keith and Weicong slept.
Me and Keith slept until around 3-4pm.
After that we ate fried kuay tiao and popiah for lunch then we left.
That's my day yesterday.
Tomorrow's school term is starting.
Sooo sian.
Mac with Weiloon tomorrow.
Goodzx.
Peace.
560.
My flava was expressed on 9:05 PM