Sunday, September 30, 2007


Bloody turban.
There is only around 2weeks to my first paper of O levels.
I seriously don't think I'm prepared, at all.
Let's just pray the papers will get hit by birdshit so they will postpone the exams. :/

Alright,
moving on to my day today.
Wanted to meet up with Jerven and Qiyang for a practise session this morning.
I need to practise because yesterday in school I didn't really practise much as I realised I cannot really do footwork properly in my dumb Nike shoes.
Which means I desperately need a pair of Puma Suedes by end of this month so that I can start off my insane training after my O levels.

In the end the practise session was cancelled because Jerven had something on.
So I stayed at home whole day until Keith called me in the late afternoon.
He invited me over to his house for some party.
We had dinner at his house before going to play LAN at Crossfire.
After playing LAN we went to have prata. :D
Yes the dope prata I always mentioned about.
I didn't know Keith's house is walking distance from that place until today.
Went home shortly after the prata.

Sometimes I really wonder if it is worth it doing all those things because you never once showed that you possess any genuine concern for me..

Peace.

581.

My flava was expressed on 1:27 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives