Thursday, September 06, 2007


Today I went to Jurong to session with Sworn and Kyensai Seksay Crew.
I look forward to sessioning with them because they are placed second in the Interschool Floorskillz Competition 07.
And they are really good.

I was late and when I reached,
I was greeted with a piece of shocking news from Sworn.
"You are just in time for our battle."
I was like wtf?
I don't even know them yet and I have to battle them.
It scared the shit out of me because I heard from Sworn that they are damn good.
Sworn himself was scared.
Lol.
I can only say,
I got smoked badly by them.

My toprock was not fierce and on beat compared to theirs.
My footwork wasn't clean enough compared to theirs.
My freezes were pathetic compared to theirs.
And lastly, I have no powermoves while they had windmills, nutcracker mills, flares, 2000s, jackhammers, darkhammers and etc.
I got dissed quite badly as well.

But I managed to learn quite a lot from them.
And I hope to session with them again.

The best thing about them is,
they always practise at a pavilion.
You know those pavilions under HDB flats?
Yea those type.
You may think it's dirty but noo,
they actually wipe the floor everytime before they start.
Committed right.

I finally found out what I wanted to find out.
And it turned out exactly the way I didn't want.
Obviously I'll be in a bad mood after knowing this.
But I guess I OUGHT to be happy since this is not bad but actually better, at least for her isn't it?
I don't know.

Peace.

557~

My flava was expressed on 12:54 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives