Tuesday, September 25, 2007


Ahh.
Today is quite a good day I can say.

Woke up quite early today.
But left home at 7 as usual but today I went to 7-11 to buy chocolates for Shuqi.
WHICH led to me to miss my 291 bus,
WHICH led to me running to the next bus stop just to take the next bus,
WHICH led to me seeing Shuqi on the same bus,
WHICH led to me being late for school.
Hoho.
But I sang the National Anthem loudly and that pleased Mr Ong so he let us off.
No detention. :D

Alright school was short and boring as usual.
After lessons I went to wait for that Yeo Huiwen's assembly to end so I could teach her how to draw the Front End Plan drawing for D&T.
Then we went to play block catching.
Yes block catching, I know I'm spastic.

After all that we went back to school.
I started studying with my friends when they study for their EOYs.
My plan for today's Night Study Program was to finish my Chemistry Ten Year Series.
But then I became a part-time POA teacher for Wendy, Alana and Jerven.
So I was teaching them using the whiteboard in the conference room.
I taught them Provision for Doubtful Debts, Disposal Of Fixed Assets, Current account, and Balance Day Adjustments.
If any of these come out in tomorrow's POA mock test,
they better be able to do it.

Okay,
time to go back to study through the night AGAIN.
Coffee is my current bestfriend.

Peace.

576.

My flava was expressed on 11:33 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives