Monday, August 27, 2007


Today's Science Practical Exam was screwed.
So bloody screwed.
But I don't care.


After the exam we had to stay back and do some amendments to our folios.
And my folio has all the necessary basic stuff a folio needs so Mr Ong doesn't have a lot to complain about it.
So now I'm only left with my Working Drawing and I'm completely done.



I found this on Cheng's blog.


'Bloody hell. Ive just realised today how gaunt I look. Its like, my eyes have huge bags below them, and somehow they seemed drained, or something. Ive also realised that Ive not been sleeping well, and that I have to lie for a long time before I can actually sleep. Anyway it doesnt really matter, does it? What wont kill me can only make me stronger, yeh?'


So I guess I'm not the only insomniac huh.
I'm not even really sure what's causing my insomnia.


Peace,
Jonas


My flava was expressed on 5:06 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives