Friday, August 31, 2007
Today is the last day of the term.
And it's rather crappy.
We did nothing much in class.
So the day in school was actually rather boring.
The only real entertainment I got was smsing that dumb girl.
She was being stupid, but still fun.
Hah.
After school I went home to change and I went to Tmall to meet Johanna.
We slacked awhile and we went into the cinema to watch our movie,
which is Ratatouille.
It's quite a funny show,
but I couldn't enjoy it because I was like tired so I dozed off at many parts.
After the movie was the best part of the day.
Meeting up with TNPS 6/9 Peeps!
Let's see who was there.
Liping, Cheng Nee, Zoe, Ying Qian, Grace, Jolene, Yu Wei, Tabitha, Jimson, Fangjie, Huanjun, Chan Wei, Leonard, Yong Cheng, Man Ching, Wei Sheng and Guo Rong.
It's amazing how they can still sit together and gossip after leaving TNPS for 4years.
I guess it's just because we cherish one another and we'll always be good friends.
Yea that's it.
And the most amazing thing is..
Fangjie still has his body odour from primary 5 until now.
Bloody smelly shit.
And he headbutt me for no reason.
Smelly fag.
Next week there's going to be a 6/9 outing.
It's going to be damn fun, just like old times.
I'm going to take all the negative hints and respond accordingly.
I'm not deceiving myself or trying to be a coward.
I'm just responding to the current situation.
Actually I'm never in this situation.
So I'm really just redundant.
Peace,
Jonas
My flava was expressed on 6:27 PM