Wednesday, August 15, 2007


This is gay.
This is my FOURTH entry for today.

But I realised the importance of posting this entry NOW.
The reason why I've been talking about studying and bboying and doing this and that,
when actually I didn't do anything AT ALL,
is because I've not given myself a target to reach by the end of the day or something.

I don't have school tomorrow.
So I have time to study, and maybe just enough for my Maths Paper 1 which is on Friday.

What I have to do now is to set a target for myself.
And my target for now is to finish the 2006 and 2005 paper in my Maths TYS if not I would not go to sleep.
I'll come and blog when I've finished doing it.

Hopefully this would work.
This is like my last resort to make myself work.
If this doesn't work,
I can literally throw away my education already.
Wish me luck people.

Peace,
Jonas.

My flava was expressed on 11:17 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives