Sunday, August 05, 2007
Prelims, performance, prelims, performance.
Which is more important now?
Obviously it's prelims.
But I'm thinking about my performance more than prelims. -.-
My body is aching all over.
Because yesterday me, Rongbin and Jerven were practising for our performance.
And I was drilling them over and over and over and over again.
It seems like I'm the one doing the choreography because I'm the one was teaching them all the routines that I intend to put into the performance.
But the thing is,
I never put me as the main role for the routines.
Most of the main role in the routines is Rongbin.
But as the whole,
yesterday's session was very fruitful.
Because for the first time I actually ache so much after practising.
And we have already memorised the 1976 routine.
I think it would be the nicest part in the whole performance.
I'll try and upload our practise session's video.
If I figure out how to cut out the unnecessary part first.
But now I guess it's really time to start studying.
Since my prelims are like 11days later.
I look forward to this coming week because we'll be getting back our O levels Chinese result.
If I get A2, I bloody hell retake man.
I better get A1.
now it's not like i dont want to settle it.but it's obvious that you are avoiding me.i guess you already know the truth the last time you spoke to me.because you asked me if i have anything to tell you.i couldnt bring myself to hurt you then.but now i guess i have no choice already.we can still be good friends you know.Peace,
Jonas.
My flava was expressed on 12:19 AM