Saturday, August 18, 2007


Omg.
I'm getting high at the wrong time.

You guys remember the Granado Espada in National Education thingy I mentioned in my previous posts?
Nevermind if you don't remember.
Tell you something guys.
WE WON.

I received the bloody news when I was sleeping and when I woke up I saw the sms, it's already 11pm.
Everyone have already calmed down and I started to get excited. -.-
So the whole team won $300.
And that means each person would get $75.
Great time for the money to come.
And I won't waste the money.

The gay thing is,
I was actually the first who could find out.
I was walking in school today when I saw Mr Lee.
He went like,"Wa, your GENE damn funny leh."
Then I was like O:
I was wondering why the hell he watched our GENE.
But then my oral came so I ignored it.
I completely didn't expect us to win.
Ohwell.
At least now I cheered up a little after being so moody these days.


Alright it's getting late.

Peace,
Jonas

My flava was expressed on 1:53 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives