Friday, August 31, 2007


Okay I have nothing to do now so I shall blog.
Let's see..
What can I blog about..

Okay,
I seriously don't know why my team won the GENE Machinima Competition because I think many other teams did so much better than us.
Seriously man, ours look shit compared to theirs.
Only that ours have me talking and with subtitles while the others all just use subtitles.
But the scenes everything seemed so much lousier compared to every other entry. -.-
But it doesn't matter also since the prize sucks so much.

It's Teachers' Day now and I don't feel excited or anything.
I'm going to watch movie with that that Johanna later and maybe after that I go visit my primary school for awhile.
Last time want to ask her out always so hard, now she ask me out for movie.
So it's a good thing right heh.
I'm sure it's going to be fuunnnnnnnn. :D

Peace,
Jonas

My flava was expressed on 4:16 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives