Friday, August 10, 2007
I'm tired.
Very tired.
Just came back from practising at Studio Wu.
We even had a battle right at the end.
But I'm not going to upload it since many parts of the video is blocked by someone.
So not much of the battle could be seen.
Everyone had a great time practising together.
And we realised that we have to practise more, together.
It's really good to have a practise session together like this.
I look forward to practising together with them again.
I realised that I've been an oversensitive asshole these days.
It didn't do any good to anyone, especially those around me.
I'm screwing everything that I'm supposed to do.
So I guess I really have to let go of some things.
If not I'll continuously be affected.
I'll be a more relaxed guy after this, hopefully.
And..
Although I know you won't care,
but I'm really sorry, bitch.
Peace,
Jonas.
My flava was expressed on 8:07 PM