Sunday, August 26, 2007


- I submitted my D&T Folio
- Main papers for Prelims are over, only left with practical and MCQ.

So I feel more free now.
And I can practise for this Saturday's FUYO Anniversary Event more.
It's a good thing I guess.

Yesterday was a Saturday,
and I went out.
I have not gone out on a Saturday for a long time after my Bboy course ended.
Going to Bunk seems to be something so weird,
because that place is a familiar yet strange place now.
I have a lot of fun memories in there and walking into the place used to be a very fun thing.
But now walking in the place is damn boring because I walk in and don't see many familiar faces.

But I saw a few people and was really happy to see them.
I saw Piggy, Justin, Silent, Klaiz and Jiancao at the arcade first.
After that I saw phat0m!
Don't know why I felt very happy to see him even though he is always such a bastard.
Maybe because I treated him as a brother or something.

We waited for Milo and Jetbond to come while watching phat0m play Max Tune.
After that Milo, Jetbond, phat0m, Dzq and me took two cabs to some olu olu place in Paya Lebar.
We had our lunch at that olu place and although the food was zzzz,
but it was still fun.

After that we made our way to TKGS to watch some concert.
Latte was very busy so we didn't have much chance to speak to her.
And I saw Leonard there.
Not my school's Leonard, but my Bboy classmate.

The concert was so so.
Didn't expect Paul Twohill to be there.
It ended at about 10 so we went to have KFC for supper.

This part is dedicated to the bitch and 'her' son on my tagboard.
If you are reading this, good.

You tag without using your name,
You tag using two identities,
You didn't manage to offend me at all,
and you disappear just like that.
Clearly shows how much of a loser and coward you are.
However, I still applaud your attempt to offend me,
but.. TRY HARDER NEXT TIME LOSER.

I'll be celebrating my birthday on 8th September together with Harris, Keith and Kaya since our birthdays are all so close.
We have decided to book a chalet for that day and invite people.

And these few days are not really nice.
* is facing alot of shit recently and I'm really worried about him, just like everyone around him.
But we are not able to do anything to help.
We can only pray that nothing happens to him.

Should I invite her?

Peace,
Jonas

My flava was expressed on 10:15 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives